Saturday, January 1, 2011

A serious must have!

As a stylist many people drop me off at the salon and put me in park. Life would be boring if it ended there for me, I would be grateful but it would still be boring. As a stylist I am not only challenged with the task of mending split ends, but I am also called upon to dress many individuals for many different types of events, day time, evening, formal or a casual date with a new Mr right! SPANX'S ARE A MUST HAVE!

I purchase them for all my clients who bring me on to their lives to keep them styled for every occasion. This one foundational garment makes a huge difference in the entire appearance . Spanxs are undetectable, and comfortable. They keep the lines sleek. For plus sized women who have a little extra this is a great tool to keep the jiggles down, to keep the legs from rubbing together causing that unwanted moisture issue. This item is a true find! Once you have tried it you will be made a believer and a follower of the spanx!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw Kimora last night say she did not go anywhere without her Spanxs. So, I guess I will break down this year as a plus size woman and invest in a pair.

    Thank

    ReplyDelete