Saturday, January 1, 2011

Leaks

Aiight! I admit it! I watch the House wives of Atlanta! NeNe Leaks is my favorite on this particular dispensation of the show. The lady most defiantly has a serious sense of style, and the fact that she seems to know her way around a street fight aint bad either! Although I was kinda taken at a pause when she opted for the nose job I think she looks fine! I thought she was fine without the work being done, however its not me in her body that has to look in the mirror and be satisfied. If you have the money and you want it done then do what you do!

NeNe Leaks I think right now is showing great strength to women everywhere while in her current place of being in a marriage with a serious pit fall right now. She may have been knocked down but the sistah has gotten back up and she placing one foot in front of the other and she is seriously walking it out. You have to respect that, you have to encourage that, and you have to appreciate that in a woman who is having to go through this private matter while having it publicly televised for all to see on Sundays via the Bravo network!

No comments:

Post a Comment