Saturday, January 1, 2011

My introduction to Ledisi

Okay Those of you who know me know I really don't follow or listen to much secular music. One reason is I feel the music is dying slowly and its like we are all watching it be murdered in slow motion but cant seem to move our feet to aid it. I was way to over impressed when I heard the sounds of a woman who took me back to my musical roots within a thirty second time frame.

LEDISI! Ladies and Gentlemen, I was floored overwhelmed and jaw dropped in one setting! This chicks voice is convicting and nurturing all at the same time, while giving sound guidance and still sever enough to slap you! In this case to be abused was okay as she embraced me and then assaulted me and then made me believe and know it was my fault as I hit the repeat button so she could do it all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment