Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Woman with a sense of style

I'm not here to discuss lyrics, rhyme content, subliminal messages or explicit suggestion right now. I'm also not one to tune into music these days as my personal feelings on the issue is that music is dead. I have been introduced to the entity of Nicki Minaj. Say what you want, and think what you will, this woman most defiantly has a sense of style! I don't know if its her stylist that her label has given her, or if she has a team  of well tuned members keeping her together, but whatever it is, it works and you cant take that away from her.

If you were to google her name the ream of photos would be endless all artistic in some nature. I enjoy her most without the eight inch thick bang so it was no question as to why I chose this picture. I must say upfront I am not a fan of her music but more her sense of style, ANYONE who can rock a serious multi colored cut, or green hair and make it look good gets two thumbs up in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment