Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Christian Siriano for Payless

That's right! PAYLESS! These shoes are going for $50 at Payless ladies, and germs! Good luck with snagging a pair because they are running out fast!

 I am shocked to say it, however if this is what Payless is upping their game to then I am excited about the new "affordable" standard in shoe fashion, and style selection. This dude (Christian Siriano) was always a front runner to me on Bravos "Project Runway." I am hoping that the Payless brand will embrace this guys point of view with open arms, as opposed to toning them down, I feel like because you're trying to be an affordable brand many times you force the consumer to sacrifice style. In my opinion Payless has never been very "generous" with the style selection it has to offer. I am hoping this will change.


No comments:

Post a Comment